Lets go up!
21 days of Fasting
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD… There He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths.” Isaiah 2:3
EVANGELIST HARI RAO
PROPHET BERNARD BLESSING
PASTOR SHANON & NANCY
PROPHET CHETHAN HENRY
7:30 PM – Monday to Friday
6550 BOULEVARD MAURICE-DUPLESSIS / MONTREAL-NORD, QC
Follow us on social media to be updated
How to fast
1. Seek medical advice before the fast.
2. Fast and pray in order to humble yourself and purify your worship.
3. Humble yourself before the Lord.
4. Have a clear target as your prayer focus.
5. Make your commitment and determine the length.
6. Prepare physically.
7. Take time to pray and read the Word.
8. Expect to hear God’s voice in the Word, dreams, visions and revelations.
9. Prepare for opposition.
10. If you fail, don’t give in to condemnation.
11. Feel free to rest a lot.
12. Break the fast slowly over several days with fruit juice or light soups.
13. Remain consecrated. Fasting and prayer is incomplete without you withdrawing from the world. Withdraw from all social activities, games, T.V. and any such distractions.
Have any questions?